Thursday 20 March 2014

My new Purse, Perhaps my 1st Purse ;)

This is the 1st time I'm gonna use a Purse!!! I usually don't use purses, only Wallets, cause they are more convenient & handy to use & purses generally seemed too sissy to me. This is the 1st time I'm gonna use a purse.
This Purse is a gift to me from my bro. Thanks bro :) Its really cool. I've decorated the purse with all the stickers possible. And every time I see it, it looks beautiful , even better than the last time I saw it. Full of BasketBall stickers & Smileys.
Have a look :P


                                                     Lovely Purse, Thank u so much bro :)





The material is also really kinda awesome. It suits my needs & I think purses are not that bad to use, especially when they are designed with Stickers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment