Thursday 20 March 2014

Awesome Day :)

                Today I had my Robotics Model Exam. For the 1st time, I tried writing with my eyes closed!!
And to my utter amazement , the hand-writing came out so well!! Even better than writing with open eyes! It was so much fun trying to visualize with closed eyes & writing & even drawing flowcharts. I loved it.

And back home, I'm Blessed :) Starting from my lunch till dinner, all my favourite stuffs, one by one.
The lunch Tomoto rice made in briyani manner with egg & Pachidi, den grapes, chocolates ( Toblorones Fruit & nut - thanks to my bro for that ), followed by puffs (my mom is so amazing) , & both my dad & mom had bought groundnuts! Mom boiled the groundnuts just the way I like them & they were amazing!!!
Just the water & salt content , just the way I love it :)

And finally, Yellow Melon, OMG  I forgot the watermelon inbetween, that was amazing 2 :D
Yeah, coming to the yellow melon, just the best thing for summer. chilled yellow melon served in a beautiful bowl.Just the way I like. Wow what a day, One of the Best days ever, Heavenly :)


                                                              Cute Bowl, Very Pretty
The very bowl itself makes me Happy :)

My mom is again calling me to eat, I don't think I could stuff in any more, but gonna try something light ;)
Have a Happy Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment