Sunday 7 January 2018

Instructor, Senior or Akka ;)

Today our Students returned from Karaikal Tournament. As I said, I am on leave for the next 2 months, So unfortunately I had to skip this Tournament.

The students returned morning somewhere around 5.30 am. After coming, one of the Students texted me his Victory along with photo. I was happy to be acknowledged. It was a proud moment for me. One of the Students I've trained won Gold Medal in Nationals. Happy for you my Boy :)

So, Sent him my wishes and got a reply "Thanks akka"

My 1st Thought,
"Ada paavi, 2 months leave la irundha, Instructor la irundhu akka va mathitaney"

2nd Thought,
"Atleast akka nu sonane, instead of aunty"

3rd Thought,
"Instructor or Senior comes out of Respect, but akka comes out of Love & Respect. So, in some way I have touched his life, thats why he shared his happy moment with me even if he didn't have to :) " This made me happy.

Thank you God. That was a good moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment